Friday, February 4, 2022

Voices in my head (Star Light Intro)

 I need to do something awesome, I need to do it now.
Haven't got a clue what it is but the feeling is profound.
The unknown action I'm trying to find. 
An action that would open myself to unbelievable accomplishments in life .
I thought and thought and years passed by and nothing brilliant came up in my mind.
I have no reason why I'm on this mission, I just know I need to do it without anyone's permission.
I've never been so lost, I've never been this blind and I've never felt more alive.
Arranging words in sentences to describe my situation.
You might be reading this without no indication.
I hope your opinions won't land me in a complication.
I met my biggest enemy, I'm just his  own reflection.
Trapped in a reality which I find hard to break through.
Bored by the routine from which I need a change too.
So I dreamed and dreamed and left my body behind.
Now my body needs to catch up or my mind would be living a fantasied lie.
I experimented with everything and I still can't find the right life.
Need to do something which I was born to do, Something which I love and want to do.
A vacant space living in me, a space that needs this something to complete me.
Life has its way taking you to places, it has its way of showing you unfamiliar faces, who end up giving you mixed experiences.  
Running out of words and patience my mind takes me into another contemplation.
Lost and unaware of my own strengths, my life is teaching me to find myself again.
Sooner or later things are going to turn alright.
The only thing you can choose is to believe it or deny.   

5 comments:

In My Silence

I've been looking for you, you who I've been staring at the mirror But every time I think I'm close you only seem more distant t...