Sunday, March 20, 2022

Purple Haze


Sitting on the backseat of my friend's car, looking out the window with my head against the glass.
Smoke filling up in the back, while we were smoking on that magical green spliff listening to tracks.
This mysterious plant with its magical chemical reactions, dissected straight through all my interfering  distractions. 
It sends me directly into a dream state, things that I see here is hard to explain.
Smoked up to the point we are all choked, huffing and puffing on that doobie smoke.
Sudden came a plan, we ought to go clubbing, let's go to Purple Haze's one said, and the engine started roaring.
Sitting in that smoke box now beginning to move, music began playing and my mind was set to the mood.
Street lights were flashing, tail lights were glaring, faces started blurring and speech started slurring felt like everything was moving in a circle.
With all inner inhibitions set free, Purple Haze was the place we were headed indeed.

My head still against the glass, I watched the world before me pass.
Felt like I was travelling at the speed of light, not knowing the state we would end up that night.
 Free like the wind, I was everywhere, here and there, and free without any sense of care.
What if, we are all just an imagination of God I thought, a creation doomed to believe its supreme, so it's  trapped in that illusion, foolishly living at the ego's cost.
What if the ego was the trap, that kept us from knowing that we are all just creations in this simulation perhaps.
What if God was a kid, and we were his lego pieces he played with.
While he constructed our universe, along with you and me and all the diseases. 
What if we were just characters in his video game.
While he kept pushing the button and we just played to his game.
Why do we feel we are so real, when real itself is an illusion, and why is it such a big deal. 
Lets ask them scientist in their labs, while they are testing on them poor lab rats.
What are we, let's ask them to find, trust me, they got no clue, cause you cannot understand life by dissecting the divine.
And if Charles Darwin was right, then would that make the Garden of Eden a lie?
I wonder what is right, science or religion, or are they all riddles in disguise. 
Absorbed in our own lives controlled by the wives, breeding like rabbits and finally dying like swine's.  
The truth about us seems lost, maybe it's coded in our DNA but the password we forgot.

Religion asks us to pray, parents asks us to behave, stuck in a world that is crazy on social status, that money is what we chase.
Like sheep we are sent to study in schools, so we'd pick a profession and eventual toil like fools.
The white man has come to enlighten us all, work in our corporations and earn giant rewards.
They got us hooked like crack addicts, they got us dancing to their music while they sell their bullshit.
Oh, you should have this, this giant house, how about  a sports car that matches your wife's blouse.
Don't you worry I got you covered, here's your bank loan with just a tiny interest. 
This is the dream you ought to live, I stand for the free world now work hard and toil for that shit.
The meaning of life has been reduced, apparently owning stuff and being famous is  the only way to be alive and amused.
What happened to us, where did we go wrong, because being modern is fitting into this group who's lost in their phones.
This is not free will, it is a lie, we are all being controlled by that tiny device keeping us hypnotized. 
The sad part is we no longer know, who we truly are and what we truly know.
Trickery like magic they have achieved, while they control us through their advertisements projected out on the screens.  

Puffing on that joint, being relieved from all that noise, I ponder on the wonder to go with the thunder of my true voice.
Lightening flashes, rain drops splashes, drums beat bashes, one day we all would die and be turned to ashes.
I guess we ought to do whatever we want in life, I guess we ought to do whatever that makes us feel alive.
A life, full of life, is the life we dream about, and that life, is a life that's best lived only from the space of love.
A place where you're merged to everything, and not separated by the greed, the power, the hate, and the misery they achieved to keep us in.
God, where are you, why don't your send you son again, I know your up there and your kingdom is on fire and I'm on the run again.
My faith is faltering and I'm beginning to believe, maybe you too are a lie created by false Gods sitting under trees.
Oh, it looks like my time here is ended, I feel the planet needs more stars among us to awaken.
It needs your protection from your own kind, Because only homo sapiens are blessed with the gift to destroy life.
There are no lions or elephants killing our planet, let see for how long we would tolerate all this madness.
For I feel awake as awakened could be, looking at all this chaos unfold before me, I'm just a lonely star shining my lonely light, hoping that it would awaken a billion minds.
Until then you know where I'll be, I'll be in Purple Haze sipping cold beers and smoking the buddha chasing dreams. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Silence

I've been looking for you, you who I've been staring at the mirror But every time I think I'm close you only seem more distant t...