Saturday, January 28, 2023

Father

Sad, a sadness, fill, filling in me. 
Thought you would always be here
And be my strength and fight life along side me
But I guess nothing lasts until eternity
And now I feel the nothingness pouring inside me
And the emptiness of a life without you next to me
Look, I'm looking for you
But you are no where around me
Feeling heavy like the truth is about to hit me
What I thought was not possible became my reality
Now your in a whole other realm
Where you can't take me 
Is this how it was supposed to be 
Why did it end so fast?
Why did you make it hard?
I keep feeling sorry for all the shit that I have done
And your not here for me to ask 
Forgiveness for so many things
And I still can't accept you left and went flying away with your wings
Why didn't you call I was waiting
Hoping we'll talk and mend those bruises
And hold each other up until the pain starts losing
Healing together hoping for a new begening 
Where are you? Do you see me from where you are
Do come and pay a visit here and then 
Cause I miss you with all my heart
Throw me a sign on a hard day 
Whisper in my ears when I'm in dismay
Let the breeze come blowing 
So I feel your hand on my shoulder
Let me know that even when your gone
You will make me strong and bolder
Hold my hand through tough times
Protect me from my enemies  
Who's coming to stab me from my blind side
Show me a sign that your at my corner
And I'll fight through this life and I will not squander
I'll push through my limits and rise for your honour
With a fierceness no one can ever conquer
I promise that I won't let my mind be weak
You should know
I'll give anything to see you one last time
Maybe this is my punishment 
For giving up on you and leaving without saying a goodbye
So I want you to know 
If you'll believe 
It took a whole lot of time to understand
That under all the anger and the pain
I always admired and loved you 
But the words wouldn't come out from me
I know it sounds insane 
But I guess we were all in pain
I hope to make you proud 
So you feel very alive in your spirit
And hope that even death can't separate 
A son from his father 
As some bonds are stronger than the Gods in the heavens












No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Silence

I've been looking for you, you who I've been staring at the mirror But every time I think I'm close you only seem more distant t...