Friday, April 21, 2023

Pain

 


This pain is beautiful, it hurts, but it feels right.
This pain is beautiful, it's tearing me apart, but it's fixing all the lies.
This pain is beautiful, it burns, but it cleanses my insides.
This pain is beautiful, it's brutal, but it is making me love me for all I am even the dark sides.
This pain is beautiful, it traps me, and it helps me to find my wings so I could fly.   
This pain is beautiful, it blinds me, and then teaches me to trust all over again through those darkest nights.
This pain is beautiful, it betrays me, and it helps me find my truth hidden in my mind.
This pain is beautiful, it kills me slowly, and slowly it heals me back to life.
This pain is beautiful, it suffocates me, and frees me from my sins weighing me down in my life.
This pain is beautiful, it moves me to tears, and then it releases the demons plaguing my life. 
This pain is beautiful, given by so many people, and yet it teaches me forgiveness than to fight.
This pain is beautiful, it confuses me, and then reveals the path made just for me in this life.
This pain is beautiful, it numbs me of any emotion, and then teaches me compassion through its eyes.
This pain is beautiful, it pains me, until the pain itself feel like love from the divine
This pain is beautiful, it fights me from the person, I'm no longer in my life.
This pain is beautiful, it feels like my enemy, but it becomes a friend that saves me time to time.
This pain is beautiful, it is so painful, that it feels like pleasure sometimes
This pain is so many things expressing itself through my life
Sometimes I think I'm just pain but at the end of each journey it gives me the bliss I deserve in my life
This pain is beautiful cause it is tearing the illusions and the lies
It is setting me free everyday in a way I cannot describe
Sometimes it breaks me down when I not accepting of its trials
It makes me bleed in ways just to show me that I'm destined to rise for the skies
This pain is so beautiful sometimes it makes me cry
Not because it pains me but because I have something so special guiding me through my life
Like an angel sent out from the heavens for me he takes me by the hand and makes me wise
He is tough love but love at it's purest with my best interest in it's mind
This pain is beautiful sometimes I feel I cannot live without it in my life
It's making me a man out of a boy like the Gods wanted it as I'm destined for greater tides
This pain so beautiful I have no words to describe
Guess you need to be lucky like me chosen to carry this burden a miracle in disguise
A blessing sent from the ancestors giving me wonders while I survive
I hope it stays with me always cause sometimes I feel its my father 
Helping me from the heavens showing the way making me shine
This pain so beautiful it is a gift more than a pain 
It is the compass that is guiding me through my doubts and the bad phase
It is the fire from which I am forged tough and rugged through its fire storms
It makes me bold and strong through its cold and brutal frost bites
I have been shaped and reshaped me by all its seasons through out my life
This pain is beautiful can you see it too
Are you also someone in pain that seems to betray you
Open not your eyes but your heart and see, and then you'll realize what it is and how to set it free
You gotta embrace it as it is the only solution to your twisted life's deeds
The only thing showing you the truth of you and how to be free
So pay attention this one last time, learn from it and grow and conquer your life's trials
Stare at the mirror in marvel and wonder of the man you behold in your eyes
And thank the pain that set you free without asking anything for a price
This pain is beautiful it is the best thing in my life
Embrace your pain before it's too late and be the person who you are destined tin this life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

In My Silence

I've been looking for you, you who I've been staring at the mirror But every time I think I'm close you only seem more distant t...